Relaxation and tasting in St-Jean-de-Matha
for a 2 night stay
This package is ideal for foodies in search of local treats, as well as epicureans in search of relaxation
Make your way to Saint-Jean-de-Matha. Stop in at the Val Notre-Dame Abbey food store to gather some delicious local products, such as caramels, chocolates, cheeses and other Lanaudiere goodies. Next, head to the top of the mountain, checking-in to your room, where you’ll drop off your bags and spend the next two nights. The team at Auberge La Montagne Coupee has a warm welcome waiting for you! Optional dining room supper available ($).
Today is all about relaxation. After a delicious breakfast (included), head to the spa of Auberge de la Montagne Coupée for a 60-minute massage.
After enjoying a tasty breakfast and checking out of your room, make your way to the magnificent Vignoble Saint-Gabriel and learn all about their products. Purchase a few bottles of wine to bring back home and prolong the fun!
• Lodging at Auberge La Montagne Coupee 3***, in Saint-Jean-de-Matha
• From two nights in a country-style room at the inn
• 1 relaxing massage of one hour per person at the health centre
• Admission and testing to Vignoble Saint Gabriel in St-Gabriel-de-Brandon
• Please allow a 24 hours delay for booking confirmation
• Applicable taxes to be added
• Because of the sanitary measures, breakfasts may be taken in room
• A 35% discount is exclusive to residents of Quebec able to provide a valid proof of residence
Optional places to visit nearby
• Val Notre-Dame Abbey in Saint-Jean-de-Matha
• Qui Seme Recolte! in Saint-Jean-de-Matha
• Canards Maurel-Coulombe in Saint-Jean-de-Matha
• Maison Louis-Cyr in Saint-Jean-de-Matha ($)