The majestic Lac Taureau awaits you
for a 2 night stay
This trip takes you along charming country roads, exploring Saint-Alphonse Rodriguez and its local treasures, as you make your way to the magnificent Lac Taureau in Saint-Michel-des-Saints.
Day 1 and 2
Upon arriving in Saint-Jean-de-Matha, you’re invited to visit the magnificent gardens at Bonsaï Gros-Bec, located in Saint-Alphonse-Rodriguez, close to Rawdon. You’ll see a large collection of bonsais (tropical, semi-rustic, etc.) and enjoy a truly relaxing experience as you make your way through a small forest, the three wisdoms pavilion and a rocky hillside dotted with bonsais. You’ll also learn all about the art of bonsais with our interpretive signs, demos, courses and more.
Next, make your way to Saint-Michel-des-Saints. The team at the magnificent Auberge du Lac Taureau awaits you for 2 nights and 2 days of ultimate relaxation. You’ll have all you need to enjoy a peaceful stay: white sand beach, pools, spas, hiking trails, nature observation, body care treatments, bistro, delicious meals and lots of time to simply unwind!
Upon leaving the Auberge, be sure to stop at the Parc régional des Sept-Chutes in Saint-Zénon to enjoy a walk along the beautiful trails and take in the spectacular scenery.
• Two nights in a standard room at Auberge du Lac Taureau 4****, in Saint-Michel-des-Saints
• Breakfast during your stay
• Watercraft rental (canoe, kayak and pedal boat)
• Access to relaxation areas (indoor and outdoor pools, sauna and hot tubs)
• Access to 23 km of hiking trails
• Visit to Bonsaï Gros-Bec in Saint-Alphone-Rodriguez
• Admission for 2 to the Parc régional des Sept-Chutes in Saint-Zénon
• Please allow a 24 hours delay for booking confirmation
• Applicable taxes to be added
• Because of the sanitary measures related to the Covid, some elements could be modified: example: breakfasts to be taken in bedroom, sauna and baths not accessible.
• Possibility to choose a Neurospa treatment (extra charge)
• A 25% discount is exclusive to residents of Quebec able to provide a valid proof of residence
Optional places to visit nearby
• Abbaye Val Notre-Dame and its store in Saint-Jean-de-Matha
• Terre des Bisons in Rawdon