Fall in Mont-Tremblant National Park
for a 2 night stay
This one-of-a-kind package combines culture, nature and agritourism discoveries. Stay in a ready-to-camp tent in the heart of Mont-Tremblant National Park in peak colour season. A spectacular getaway awaits you!
Make your way to Joliette to visit the Musée d’art de Joliette . The museum is a work of art in itself! Even from the outside, you’ll appreciate the building’s unique architectural style. It is Quebec’s largest regional art museum and holds an impressive collection from the 14th century to today.
Next, get ready for a change of scene as you head deep into Mont-Tremblant National Park . The Assumption sector in Saint-Côme will be your haven of peace for the next two days. Your fully equipped ready-to-camp tent awaits you on the shores of Lac-de-l’Assomption.
Make the most of your natural playground! Hiking trails, beach, canoeing or biking (rentals available nearby)—so many options are available. Immersing yourself in nature is a great way to unwind. Soak up the peaceful surroundings and fill up on fresh air.
Make the most of your morning to explore Mont-Tremblant one last time. Next, head to Terre des Bisons in Rawdon for a fascinating tour of the farm and big game interpretation centre. Before heading home, be sure to stop at Fromagerie Roy to stock up on local products.
• Lodging in SEPAQ-Mont-Tremblant National Park, Assumption sector in Saint-Côme
• From two nights in a ready-to-camp (park entrance included)
• Admission to Musée d’art de Joliette in Joliette
• Admission to La Terre des Bisons in Rawdon
• Bedding not included: bring warm bedding, pillowcase, food, cooler
• Please allow a 24 hours delay for booking confirmation
• Applicable taxes to be added
• A 35% discount is exclusive to residents of Quebec able to provide a valid proof of residence
Optional places to visit nearby
• Parc de la Chute à Bull in Saint-Côme