Getaway to a historic outfitter !
for a 2 night stay
An outstanding fishing trip at an outfitter with an old-fashioned charm. This getaway includes a unique agritourism stop!
Head to Terre des Bison in Rawdon to enjoy a tour of a fascinating farm and visit its big game interpretation centre.
Next, make a stop at Fromagerie Roy in the heart of town to stock up on some locally-made products before heading to Kanamouche in Saint-Michel-des-Saints. Built in 1945, the inn has preserved its historic charm and character. You’ll stay in a cabin near Lac Carmel.
Set out for a day of fishing* and a complete change of scene! The private lake surrounded by mountains offers panoramic views. Enjoy a dip in the water followed by a walk around the lake on the interpretation trail
* Fishing fee included, provincial fishing licence available on site ($)
Make the most of your last few moments onsite… Enjoy watching osprey or loons on the lake before making your way back home from a memorable weekend in nature.
• Lodging at Pourvoirie Kanamouche 4****, in Saint-Michel-des-Saints
• From two nights in a fully equipped cottage
• One day of fishing per person (Catch up to 8 trout) – fishing licence not included.
• Electric embarkations (one for 2 person) and flotation vests
• The use of pedal boats and canoes (depending on temperature), access to hiking trails
• Access to Terre des Bisons in Rawdon
• Please allow a 24 hours delay for booking confirmation
• Applicable taxes to be added
• Fishing licence is not included ($)
• Bring your own towels, as these are not available
• A 25% discount is exclusive to residents of Quebec able to provide a valid proof of residence
Optional places to visit nearby
• Parc des Sept-Chutes in Saint-Zenon
• Parc des chutes Dorwin in Rawdon