Relaxation and Winter activities harmony
for a 2 night stay
Escape the daily routine with this fun-filled package that’s sure to leave you with lasting memories. Enjoy a dog-sledding excursion combined with a getaway to an activity-filled vacation centre – and make the most of winter!
Make your way to Spa Natur’Eau in Mandeville where you’ll spend two nights enjoying the ultimate glamping experience. Your ready-to-camp “pod” is nestled in the heart of the forest, located near the spa and snowshoe trails.
Today is all about relaxation. Take advantage of this outstanding site to explore the trails on snowshoes, taking in the silence and beauty of the wide-open spaces and snow-covered trees. Next, head to the spa for a 60-minute massage, then continue relaxing in the baths, health measures permitting.
Spend the morning enjoying the Spa Natur’Eau facilities and site. Then make your way to Saint-Jean-de-Matha for a day of cross-country skiing at Ski Montagne Coupee or CVC Lanaudière. Located on the magnificent site of the Val-Notre Dame Abbey, this enchanting setting is a delightful haven of peace and lovely scenery. Be sure to stop at the Abbey’s shop where you’ll find a wide range of delicious local products. It’s the perfect time to stock up!
• Lodging at Domaine Natur’Eau 4****, in Mandeville
• From two nights in an equipped pod
• Includes the use of a BBQ, an outdoor fireplace, an equipped kitchenette, a double bed, a restroom with shower, a small living area
• 60 minute massages at Spa Natur’Eau (gratuities not included)
• From one day access to Spa Natur’Eau baths and hydrotherapy
• Access to hiking trail
• A day of cross-country skiing at Ski Montagne Coupee (during the week) or Ski CVC Lanaudière (week end) in Saint-Jean-de-Matha (access only, equipment rental not included)
• Please note that in case baths at Spa Natur’Eau should become unavailable for public health reasons, vouchers would be given for another visit at your convenience
• Please allow a 24 hours delay for booking confirmation
• Applicable taxes to be added
• A 25% discount is exclusive to residents of Quebec able to provide a valid proof of residence
Optional places to visit nearby
• Val Notre-Dame Abbey and shop featuring local products in Saint-Jean-de-Matha
• Terre des Bisons in Rawdon