Ultimate northern experience with yurt and dog-sledding
for a 2 night stay
Treat yourself to an ideal getaway and a unique experience! Unwind in a comfortable, fully equipped yurt, enjoy a fondue dinner served in the warmth of your tent and go on a dog-sledding adventure in the heart of the forest. A one-of-a-kind package to make the most of winter!
Head to Saint-Calixte for a unique glamping experience. You’ll stay in a fully equipped yurt with electricity, propane gas fireplace, composting toilet, drinking water, refrigerator, and microwave oven. All in the heart of the forest.
Take advantage of the trails and the surrounding nature. Next, make your way to Kinadapt in Rawdon where you’ll enjoy an unforgettable dogsledding excursion. The “P’tit Coureur des Bois” package is a total of 90 minutes, including a 30-minute dogsled ride and guided tour of the farm. Back at the yurt, you’ll enjoy a fondue dinner served directly in your tent (included) and enjoy a relaxing evening in the silence of the forest.
On this last day, you’ll head to Rawdon for an informative tour of Terre des Bisons. Learn about big game farming at the interpretation centre and have fun observing bison and wapiti as you walk or snowshoe along the trails. Before heading back home, be sure to stop at Fromagerie Roy to stock up on local products.
• Lodging at Ma yourte au coeur des collines, in Saint-Calixte
• From two nights in a yurt
• Chinese fondue supper with 3 different meats and side dishes
• Le P’tit Coureur des Bois activity at Kinadapt in Rawdon
• Access to Terre des Bisons in Rawdon
• Bring your own bed sheets and towels (pillows and sleeping bags)
• Please allow a 24 hours delay for booking confirmation
• Applicable taxes to be added
• A 25% discount is exclusive to residents of Quebec able to provide a valid proof of residence
• Due to sanitary measures in force, some activities may not be available at the time of your reservation. A postponement of the activity or another activity may be proposed to you.
Optional places to visit nearby
• Formagerie Roy in Rawdon
• La Source Bains Nordiques in Rawdon ($)
• Parc des chutes Dorwin in Rawdon