Nature and agritourism getaway
for a 2 night stay
Come and enjoy Autumn's attractions with your family, and stay in a spacious chalet by a lake. You will meet the bisons of La Terre des Bisons and squash your way to La Courgerie.
Upon arriving in Rawdon, you’ll visit the beautiful Terre des Bisons. The owners will be waiting to take you on a tour of their North American big game interpretation centre and introduce you to their bison herd. Be sure to get some of their famous bison tartare to enjoy later on in the comfort of your own cabin.
Next make your way to Havre Familial by taking route 348 East, then take the route to Sainte-Béatrix (26.4 km). Arrive at Havre Familial, drop off your bags in your cottage and start enjoying the various outdoor activities available to you over the next two days.
Soak up the beautiful nature and peaceful setting at Havre Familial.
After leaving your cottage, head to La Courgerie, located in Sainte-Elisabeth (34 km). You’ll discover a magnificent squash farm and meet Pascale Coutu, the friendly owner. Discover all the facets of squash during your interactive visit, which also includes picking, a recipe book and a discovery product.
• Lodging at Havre Familial, vacation resort 4****, in Saint-Béatrix
• Two nights in a in a cabin for up to 6 people
• Pumpkin patch package including an interactive visit, the picking of a discovery basket (half a bag) of various squashes and two pumpkins (small to large size), loan of wheelbarrow and pruning shears, a recipe book and squash description sheets, 1 discovery product (212 mL) in Sainte Elisabeth
• Admission to La Terre des Bisons in Rawdon
• Bedding and towels not included: bring your own
• Please allow a 24-48 hours delay for booking confirmation
• Because of the sanitary measures related to the Covid, some elements could be modified…
• A 35% discount is exclusive to residents of Quebec able to provide a valid proof of residence