Recharge your batteries in the wilderness
Including 2 kids
from 2 night stay
Ideal for enthusiasts of nature, hiking, cross-country skiing or snowshoeing in winter. Don’t forget to bring your food, your favourite beverages and your outdoor sporting equipment!
Make your way to Rawdon by taking Route 125 North. Make a stop at Fromagerie Roy cheesemakers, on Queen Street, to stock up on some delicious local products that you can enjoy later in the comfort of your own hut. Next, head to Golle Goulu where you’ll spend two nights in a ready-to-camp hut, admiring the sunset over the mountains and staying warm around the wood-burning stove!
Make the most of the hiking, snowshoe or cross-country trails (depending on the season) located on-site. In the afternoon, continue this beautiful nature-filled at the Parc regional de la Foret Ouareau exploring the magnificent hiking trails and river.
Upon leaving your hut, lace up your snowshoes and head to Parc regional des Sept-Chutes before making your way back home, fully recharged!
• Lodging at Golle Goulu 2**, in Saint-Come
• From two nights in an ecological cabin without electricity for up to 4 person (2 adults and 2 children up to 17 years old) with access to: sliding, snowshoeing (showshoes for rent $), skating on the pond (if conditions permit)
• Access to Parc regional des Sept-Chutes in Saint-Zenon and Parc regional de la Foret Ouareau in Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci (possibility of snowshoe rental $)
• Bring your own bed sheets and towels
• Please allow a 24 hours delay for booking confirmation
• Applicable taxes to be added
• A 25% discount is exclusive to residents of Quebec able to provide a valid proof of residence
Optional places to visit nearby
• Ski Val Saint-Come in Saint-Come ($)
• La Source Bains Nordiques in Rawdon ($)