Warm refuge and nature at the Gollé Goulu
for a 2 night stay
Ideal for enthusiasts of nature and hiking. Don’t forget to bring your food, your favourite beverages and your outdoor sporting equipment!
Make your way to Rawdon by taking Route 125 North. Make a stop at Fromagerie Roy cheesemakers, on Queen Street, to stock up on some delicious local products that you can enjoy later in the comfort of your own hut. Next, head to Gollé Goulu where you’ll spend two nights in a ready-to-camp hut, admiring the sunset over the mountains and enjoying your basket of vegetables from the farmer (included).
After a breakfast, make the most of the hiking or fishing at the Gollé Goulu lake located on the site. In the afternoon, continue this beautiful nature-filled at the Parc régional de la Chute-à-Bull exploring the magnificent hiking trails and waterfall.
Upon leaving your hut, head to the Parc National de la Foret Ouareau.
• Lodging at Gollé Goulu, in St Côme
• From two nights in an ecological cabin without electricity for up to 2 person with access to trails and playgrounds
• Free access to fishing (bait and equipment provided if necessary); cost of $8 per catch
• A basket of vegetables from the Gollé Goulu market gardener, in quantities for two days
• Access to Parc regional de la Foret Ouareau in Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci
• There are no bathrooms in the cabins. A sanitary block is located nearby.
• Bring your own bedding, bed sheets and towels
• Please allow a 24 hours delay for booking confirmation
• Applicable taxes to be added
• A 35% discount is exclusive to residents of Quebec able to provide a valid proof of residence
Optional places to visit nearby
• Formagerie Roy in Rawdon
• Au Canot Volant in St-Côme ($)