Cultural and nature retreat in Berthierville
for a 2 night stay
Learn about a Formula One legend, explore a beautiful archipelago and stay in comfortable accommodations.
Start your day by discover the incredible journey of famous F1 driver Gilles Villeneuve at the museum bearing his name.
Next, check into your comfortable room at the Days Inn in Berthierville. Strategically located to explore the surrounding area, this will be your base camp for the next two days.
After a hearty breakfast, head to Pourvoirie du Lac Saint-Pierre, situated in the heart of the Lac Saint-Pierre archipelago. Designated a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, this unique and special place is a true wilderness gem! Your day includes a boat, motor, gas, 2 fishing rods, tackle box for 2, landing net, 2 fishing permits, 2 containers of worms, 2 lunch boxes and much more!
Back at the Days Inn, make the most of the hotel’s free bike rentals to explore the surroundings area. Top off your day with some well-deserved rest and relaxation.
After breakfast, head to visit the Musée d’art de Joliette. The museum holds an impressive collection from the 14th century to today.
• Lodging at Days Inn Berthierville 3****, in Berthierville
• From two nights in a Vintage room
• Breakfast boxes featuring local flavours
• 1 Fishing day including motorboat + gasoline, fishing rod, fishing box, landing net, fishing rights, worms, 1 lunch box and 1 beer per person at the Pourvoirie du Lac St Pierre in Saint-Ignace-de-Loyola (the price does not include the provincial fishing permit -available on site).
• Admission to Musée d’art de Joliette in Joliette
• Access to Musée Gilles Villeneuve in Berthierville
• Fishing licence is not included ($)
• Please allow a 24 hours delay for booking confirmation
• Applicable taxes to be added
• A 35% discount is exclusive to residents of Quebec able to provide a valid proof of residence