Golf getaway in Saint-Jean-de-Matha
for a 2 night stay
Golfers will love this Saint-Jean-de-Matha getaway. Stay at an inn located just minutes from the greens, take a tour of Maison Louis-Cyr and enjoy a host of other nearby attractions.
A one-of-a-kind experience awaits at Auberge du Golf Saint-Jean-de-Matha. The warm welcome from this family-owned inn will make you feel like one of the clan. Outstanding hospitality and attention to detail ensure a perfect stay.
The site’s beauty is one of its biggest draws. Indeed, Saint-Jean-de-Matha frequently makes the Quebec golf club top 10 for its enchanting setting, mountain course and diversified terrain. After a day on the fairways, you’ll sit down to a three-course dinner at La Verrière.
After breakfast, it’s tee-off time. Another chance to enjoy this top-rated course and its magnificent surroundings to the full. Top it all off with another three-course meal at La Verrière..
Enjoy breakfast at Restaurant du golf, then head over to the Parc régional des chutes Monte-à-Peine-et-des-Dalles, to explore the numerous kilometres of hiking trails. Before heading home, be sure to stop at the Val-Notre-Dame Abbey shop to stock up on a few local delicacies.
• From 2 nights in a regular room at Auberge du CVC Lanaudière 3***, in St Jean-de-Matha
• 2 continental breakfasts and 2 table d’hôte dinners (three courses) per person
• Two rounds of golf complete with cart at the Club de golf Saint-Jean-de-Matha
• Access to the Parc-des-Chutes-Monte-à-Peine-et-des-Dalles in St-Jean de Matha
• Please allow a 24 hours delay for booking confirmation
• Applicable taxes to be added
• Because of the sanitary measures related to the Covid, some elements could be modified: example: breakfasts to be taken in bedroom
• A 35% discount is exclusive to residents of Quebec able to provide a valid proof of residence
Optional places to visit nearby
• Vignoble Saint-Thomas in Saint Thomas