for a 2 night stay
Let the magic of autumn wash over you with this package combining culture, outdoor activities and flavours.
Arrive in Joliette in the early afternoon to visit the Musée d’art de Joliette, the third largest in Quebec with an impressive collection of over 8,500 local and international works of art, located a few minutes walk from your hotel where you can park for free.
At the end of the afternoon, make your way to the Château Joliette Hotel for the cocktail hour. Then head to the restaurant La Table G where you’ll enjoy delicious locally sourced food in an enchanting setting.
In the evening, enjoy a stroll on the terrace, taking in the beautiful views of the L’Assomption river flowing by.
After a tasty breakfast, head over to the Courgerie and discover all the facets of squash during your interactive visit which also includes picking, a recipe book and a discovery product.
Upon returning to the city, stroll around Joliette’s charming centre and enjoy some window shopping.
After a tasty breakfast, head over to the Parc régional des chutes Monte-à-Peine-et-des-Dalles, located 30 minutes away by car, to explore the numerous kilometres of hiking trails. Before heading out, ask the hotel staff to prepare you a picnic to bring to the park. (Not included)
• From 2 nights in a Comfort room at Hôtel Château Joliette 4****, in Joliette
• 2 breakfast boxes
• 2 cocktails at the bistro and 2 dinners at the restaurant La Table G (gratuities on meals included) if sanitary conditions permit
• Courgerie package including an interactive visit, the picking of a discovery basket (half a bag) of various squashes and two pumpkins (small to large size), loan of wheelbarrow and pruning shears, a recipe book and squash description sheets, 1 discovery product (212 mL) in Sainte Elisabeth
• Admission at the Musée d’art de Joliette in Joliette
• Admission at the Parc régional des chutes Monte-à-Peine-et-des-Dalles
• Please allow a 24 hours delay for booking confirmation
• Applicable taxes to be added
• Because of the sanitary measures related to the Covid, some elements could be modified: example: breakfasts to be taken in bedroom
• If the bistro and the restaurant are closed due to sanitary measures, a reduction of 100$ + taxes per person will be applied on the package price
• A 35% discount is exclusive to residents of Quebec able to provide a valid proof of residence
Optional places to visit nearby
• Vignoble Saint-Thomas in Saint Thomas
• Place Bourget, in downtown Joliette
• Jardins de la Maison Antoine-Lacombe in Saint-Charles-Borromée