Urban and cultural adventure in Joliette
for a 2 night stay
A one-of-a-kind cultural package! Stay at Hôtel Château Joliette, located alongside the L’Assomption River. The Musée d’art de Joliette and Gilles-Villeneuve museums are on the program, along with a cruise at Statera Expérience to explore the Lac Saint-Pierre archipelago.
Head to Joliette to visit the Musée d’art de Joliette. The museum holds an impressive collection from the 14th century to today.
Located just minutes away is Hôtel Château Joliette, where you’ll spend the next two nights. Check in, enjoy a cocktail and sit down to a delicious 3-course dinner*. Make the most of the amenities and your evening. Still have some energy? Head out to explore the nearby downtown area on foot.
After a tasty breakfast, learn about the incredible journey of famous F1 driver Gilles Villeneuve at the museum dedicated to him in Berthierville.
Next, take the Saint-Ignace-de-Loyola ferry to Sorel for Statera Expérience. At 1 p.m., head out on a guided cruise to explore the 103 islands of the archipelago, taking in the powerful beauty of its fauna and flora. Later back in Joliette, top off your day in style with a cocktail and 3-course dinner*.
After breakfast, enjoy the amenities at Château Joliette before making your way back home.
• From 2 nights in a Comfort room at Hôtel Château Joliette 4****, in Joliette
• 2 breakfast boxes
• In addition : 2 cocktails at the bistro and 2 dinners at the restaurant La Table G if sanitary conditions permit- $
• 2 ½ hour cruise at Statera Expérience in the Sorel Islands (Traverse Saint Ignace de Loyola – Sorel not included-$)
• Admission at the Musée d’art de Joliette in Joliette
• Admission at the Musée Gilles Villeneuve in Berthierville
• Please allow a 24 hours delay for booking confirmation
• Applicable taxes to be added
• Because of the sanitary measures related to the Covid, some elements could be modified: example: breakfasts to be taken in bedroom
• A 25% discount is exclusive to residents of Quebec able to provide a valid proof of residence
Optional places to visit nearby
• Vignoble Saint-Thomas in Saint Thomas
• Place Bourget, in downtown Joliette
• Jardins de la Maison Antoine-Lacombe in Saint-Charles-Borromée