City and outdoors getaway
for a 2 night stay
A perfect combination of chic and rustic make for a perfect getaway! Enjoy two nights at Hotel Chateau Joliette. Located on the banks of the L’Assomption River and within walking distance of downtown Joliette, the hotel offers a wonderful urban experience close to the great outdoors and many attractions. Fine dining, dog-sledding and cross-country skiing are on the agenda, for a truly memorable time.
Make your way to Saint-Jean-de-Matha for a day of cross-country skiing at Ski Montagne Coupee or CVC Lanaudière. Located on the magnificent site of the Val Notre-Dame Abbey, this enchanting setting is a delightful haven of peace and lovely scenery! Be sure to stop at the Abbey’s shop to stock up on a wide range of delicious local products.
Next, head to Hotel Chateau Joliette, where you’ll spend the next two nights. Unwind with a cocktail at the bar before enjoying a memorable fine dining experience from Table G, featuring innovative dishes.
After a delicious breakfast, kick off the day with a dog-sledding ride at Aventures Liguoriennes in Saint-Liguori. Get the chance to drive your own dog team with the “La Sucrerie” excursion, making your way through beautiful trails for nearly 3 hours. Along the way, stop at a private sugar shack in the heart of the maple forest for a tasty snack featuring local products.
Next, set out on foot to explore downtown Joliette, a short walking distance from the hotel, or simply enjoy the comfort of your own room and the hotel amenities. A cocktail and another outstanding dinner at Table G will top off your day in style.
After breakfast, make the most of your last few moments at Hotel Chateau Joliette before heading back home fully satisfied with your trip.
• Lodging at Hotel Chateau Joliette 4****, in Joliette
• From two nights in a queen room
• Breakfasts, cocktails and suppers from Table G
• “La Sucrerie” excursion at Aventures Liguoriennes in Saint-Liguori (if snack break is not possible because of sanitary measures, you’ll be refunded for the corresponding amount)
• A day of cross-country skiing at Ski Montagne Coupée (during the week) or CVC Lanaudière (week end) in Saint-Jean-de-Matha (access only, equipment rental not included)
• Included meals may be delivered to your hotel room, according to sanitary restrictions in place
• Please allow a 24 hours delay for booking confirmation
• Applicable taxes to be added
• A 25% discount is exclusive to residents of Quebec able to provide a valid proof of residence
• Due to sanitary measures in force, some activities may not be available at the time of your reservation. A postponement of the activity or another activity may be proposed to you.
Optional places to visit nearby
• Val Notre-Dame Abbey and shop featuring local products in Saint-Jean-de-Matha
• Terre des Bisons in Rawdon