Activity-filled getaway in Rawdon
for a 2 night stay
You’ll stay overnight at Chalets Lanaudiere in Rawdon in an enchanting setting. A variety of fun activities are available onsite for children and adults alike. Enjoy a thrilling dog-sledding ride through the forest and discover the fascinating world of bison and big game.
On your way to Rawdon, for a tour of Terre des Bisons, stop in at Fromagerie Roy to stock up on some locally-made products. Cheese curds, cheese fondue, microbrewery beers – everything you need to prepare a delicious meal later in the day in the comfort of your chosen lodging.
At Terre des Bisons, learn about big game farming at the interpretation centre and have fun observing bison and wapiti as you walk or snowshoe along the trails.
You’ll enjoy two nights in a yurt, cottage or cabin at Chalets Lanaudiere. Cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, snow tubing and skating await you. Everything is included in your getaway!
Head to Kinadapt in Rawdon where you’ll enjoy an unforgettable dogsledding excursion. The “P’tit Coureur des Bois” package for two people is a total of 90 minutes, including a 30-minute dogsled ride, guided tour of the farm and visit with the dogs.
In the afternoon, take advantage of all the activities available directly on the Chalets Lanaudière site. Fun guaranteed!
Enjoy every last minute onsite before heading back home with a true sense of having made the most of winter.
• Lodging at Chalets Lanaudiere 3***, in Rawdon
• From two nights in a yurt or a cabin, according to availability
• Access to the ice rink, snow tubing, ski and snowshoeing paths on site, broom ball, equipment rental available ($)
• Le P’tit Coureur des Bois activity at Kinadapt in Rawdon
• Access to Terre des Bisons in Rawdon
• Rates for families and groups in larger chalets available upon request (1 450 834-8088)
• There are no bathrooms in the yurts and cabins. A sanitary block is located nearby. The units are accessible only on foot from the parking lot located approximately 5 minutes walk away.
• Bring your own bedding, bed sheets and towels
• Please allow a 24 hours delay for booking confirmation
• Applicable taxes to be added
• A 25% discount is exclusive to residents of Quebec able to provide a valid proof of residence
• Due to sanitary measures in force, some activities may not be available at the time of your reservation. A postponement of the activity or another activity may be proposed to you.
Optional places to visit nearby
• Formagerie Roy in Rawdon
• La Source Bains Nordiques in Rawdon ($)
• Parc des chutes Dorwin in Rawdon