A unique getaway less than 60 minutes from Mtl!
for a 2 night stay
Escape from it all and treat yourself to 2 magnificent nights in an authentic yurt!
On your way to Rawdon, stop in at Fromagerie Roy to stock up on some locally-made products. Cheese curds, cheese fondue, microbrewery beers – everything you need to prepare a delicious meal later in the day in the comfort of your chosen lodging.
Then you’ll head to Chalets Lanaudière to drop off your baggage and enjoy two days of rest and relaxation. Enjoy access to numerous square kilometers of forest on an immense private territory dotted with lakes and mountains. You’ll stay in an authentic yurt, with access to a variety of activities: canoeing, kayaking, pedal boating, swimming, hebertism, geocaching and much more!
Today, continue this beautiful nature-filled at the Parc régional de la Chute-à-Bull exploring the magnificent hiking trails and waterfall.
On your return, take advantage of all the activities available directly on the Chalets Lanaudière site. Fun guaranteed!
Before heading back home, you’re invited to visit the magnificent gardens at Bonsaï Gros-Bec , located in Saint-Alphonse-Rodriguez, close to Rawdon. You’ll see a large collection of bonsais (tropical, semi-rustic, etc.) and enjoy a truly relaxing experience as you make your way through a small forest, the three wisdoms pavilion and a rocky hillside dotted with bonsais. You’ll also learn all about the art of bonsais with our interpretive signs, demos, courses and more.
• Lodging at Chalets Lanaudiere 3***, in Rawdon
• From two nights in a yurt
• Access to activities on site: canoeing, kayaking, pedal boating, swimming, hebertism, geocaching and more
• Access to the Parc de la Chute à Bull in St-Côme
• Access to Bonsaï Gros-Bec in Saint-Alphonse-Rodriguez
• There are no bathrooms in the yurts. A sanitary block is located nearby. The units are accessible only on foot from the parking lot located approximately 5 minutes walk away.
• Bring your own bedding, bed sheets and towels
• Please allow a 24 hours delay for booking confirmation
• Applicable taxes to be added
• A 35% discount is exclusive to residents of Quebec able to provide a valid proof of residence
Optional places to visit nearby
• Formagerie Roy in Rawdon
• La Source Bains Nordiques in Rawdon ($)