Memorable family glamping trip
for a 2 night stay
This package has all you need for an unforgettable family getaway! Stay in a yurt deep in the forest, meet some friendly dogsledding huskies and bisons.
Make your way to Rawdon where the Kinadapt team is eager to introduce you to its dogsledding pack—an ideal activity for whole family. A guided tour of the farm and walk through “Huskyville” are on the program. In a safe environment, your guide will tell you all about the team’s passion and the dogs’ devotion. It is also possible to test the Cani-kart (extra charge)
Next, head to Chalets Lanaudière, just a short drive from Kinadapt, to drop off your bags in your fully equipped yurt (just bring your bedding). This will be your base camp for the next two days. Make the most of your surroundings and the outdoor activities available onsite, all of which are included in your package: hiking, swimming, canoeing, kayaking, pedal boating, geocaching, an obstacle course and more. Equipment is also included. The perfect setup for a fun-filled vacation!
After breakfast, don’t waste any time! You’ll visit the beautiful Terre des Bisons. The owners will be waiting to take you on a tour of their North American big game interpretation centre and introduce you to their bison herd. Be sure to get some of their famous bison tartare to enjoy later on in the comfort of your own suite.
Back at the yurt, enjoy your home away from home and a peaceful night’s sleep in the forest.
Explore your surroundings at Chalets Lanaudière one last time before making your way home. Be sure to stop by the Fromagerie Roy in Rawdon to stock up on some delicious locally made products.
• Lodging at Chalets Lanaudiere 3***, in Rawdon
• From two nights in a yurt
• Access to activities on site: canoeing, kayaking, pedal boating, swimming, hebertism, geocaching and more
• La P’tite Aventure (Visit the farm and meet the sled dog pack) at Kinadapt in Rawdon. It is also possible to test the Cani-kart (extra charge)
• Admission to Terre des Bisons in Rawdon
• There are no bathrooms in the yurts. A sanitary block is located nearby. The units are accessible only on foot from the parking lot located approximately 5 minutes walk away.
• Bring your own bedding, bed sheets and towels
• Please allow a 24 hours delay for booking confirmation
• Applicable taxes to be added
• A 35% discount is exclusive to residents of Quebec able to provide a valid proof of residence
Optional places to visit nearby
• Formagerie Roy in Rawdon
• La Source Bains Nordiques in Rawdon ($)