Memorable family glamping trip
for a 2 night stay
This package has all you need for an unforgettable family getaway! Stay in a yurt deep in the forest, meet some friendly dogsledding huskies and enjoy an activity-packed day at Complexe Atlantide.
Make your way to Rawdon where the Kinadapt team is eager to introduce you to its dogsledding pack—an ideal activity for whole family. A guided tour of the farm and walk through “Huskyville” are on the program. In a safe environment, your guide will tell you all about the team’s passion and the dogs’ devotion.
Next, head to Chalets Lanaudière, just a short drive from Kinadapt, to drop off your bags in your fully equipped yurt (just bring your bedding). This will be your base camp for the next two days. Make the most of your surroundings and the outdoor activities available onsite, all of which are included in your package: hiking, swimming, canoeing, kayaking, pedal boating, geocaching, an obstacle course and more. Equipment is also included. The perfect setup for a fun-filled vacation!
After breakfast, don’t waste any time! A full day awaits at Complex Atlantide in Saint-Calixte. There’s no lack of activities: Familizoo, water park, magic castle, haunted house, inflatable games, aerial adventure course, inflatable water park on the lake, sports fields, mini putt, monster cave and more.
Back at the yurt, enjoy your home away from home and a peaceful night’s sleep in the forest.
* Included from June 19th to August 22nd. Before June 19th and after August 22nd, an access to La Terre des Bisons in Rawdon will come instead.
Explore your surroundings at Chalets Lanaudière one last time before making your way home. Be sure to stop by the Fromagerie Roy in Rawdon to stock up on some delicious locally made products.
• Lodging at Chalets Lanaudiere 3***, in Rawdon
• From two nights in a yurt
• Access to activities on site: canoeing, kayaking, pedal boating, swimming, hebertism, geocaching and more
• All-inclusive package 1 day at Complexe Atlantide (water park, familizoo, inflatable games, aerial structure, inflatable structure on the lake, sports fields, mini putt, monster cave, 1 access at the Magic Castle and 1 access at the Haunted Mansion) in St Calixte from June 19 to August 22 OR Access to La Terre des Bisons in Rawdon before June 19 and after August 22
• La P’tite Aventure (Visit the farm and meet the sled dog pack) at Kinadapt in Rawdon
• There are no bathrooms in the yurts. A sanitary block is located nearby. The units are accessible only on foot from the parking lot located approximately 5 minutes walk away.
• Bring your own bedding, bed sheets and towels
• Please allow a 24 hours delay for booking confirmation
• Applicable taxes to be added
• A 25% discount is exclusive to residents of Quebec able to provide a valid proof of residence
Optional places to visit nearby
• Formagerie Roy in Rawdon
• La Source Bains Nordiques in Rawdon ($)