Relaxation and summer activities
for a 2 night stay
This package will introduce you to locally-grown products, spectacular waterfalls and a unique experience in a magnificent inn for the whole family to enjoy! .
Days 1 and 2
Upon arriving in Rawdon, you’ll visit the beautiful Terre des Bisons. The owners will be waiting to take you on a tour of their North American big game interpretation centre and introduce you to their bison herd. Be sure to get some of their famous bison tartare to enjoy later on in the comfort of your own suite.
Head towards Sainte-Émélie-de-L’Énergie. The wonderful team at Auberge du Vieux Moulin await you for 2 nights and 2 days of ultimate relaxation. You’ll have all you need to unwind in peace!
The restaurant at Auberge du Vieux Moulin is known for its delicious food. In the morning, you’ll grill your toast on a vintage antique stove!
Before heading home, be sure to stop at the Parc régional des Sept-Chutes in Saint-Zénon to enjoy a walk along the beautiful trails and take in the spectacular scenery.
• Lodging at Auberge du Vieux Moulin 4****, in Sainte-Emelie-de-l’Energie
• From two nights in a spacious room with 1 queen bed and a foldaway double bed
• Auberge breakfasts and dinners (tips in addition)
• Access to all activities on site: canoeing, kayaking, pedal boating, swimming in lake, and more
• Access to outdoor spa and indoor pool
• Admission to Terre des Bisons in Rawdon
• Admission to Parc régional des Sept-Chutes in Saint-Zenon
• Please allow a 24 hours delay for booking confirmation
• Applicable taxes to be added
• Because of the sanitary measures related to the Covid, some elements could be modified: example: breakfasts to be taken in the room, sauna and baths not accessible
• This 35% discount is exclusive to residents of Quebec able to provide a valid proof of residence
Optional places to visit nearby
Val Notre-Dame Abbey and shop