Canoeing and nature in Saint-Côme
for a 2 night stay
Enjoy everything Saint-Côme has to offer, including the Parc régional de la Chute-à-Bull, Swaggin trail and river descents.
Arrive at Saint-Côme. The team at Au Canot Volant awaits you for the “Petite Descente” activity, a 6-km river descent by canoe in swift-moving, clear water. Stop on the banks to enjoy a swim or simply relax.
Next, head to Auberge Aux Quatre Matins, located nearby. You’ll love the inn’s country-style décor, volcanic stone cooking, health centre, relaxation spa and warm welcome.
After a delicious breakfast, head to Parc régional de la Chute-à-Bull, located 15 minutes away by car, to explore the numerous kilometres of hiking trails. You’ll learn about the area’s log driving history and see the village’s replica covered bridge. Stop at the lookout for a beautiful view of Saint-Côme’s wilderness. Take a break at the top of the mountain or at the bottom of the 18-metre-high waterfall to refresh your feet and enjoy a moment of relaxation.
Make the most of your second night’s stay at Auberge Aux Quatre Matins to unwind fully.
Enjoy a tasty breakfast at the Auberge (included) before slowly making your way back home along scenic roads.
• 2 nights in a standard room at Auberge aux 4 Matins 3*** in Saint-Côme
• 2 breakfasts, 1 gourmet dinner (volcanic stone cooking)- gratuities not included
• Access to outdoor pools
• Admission for 2 adults to the Parc régional de la Chute-à-Bull in Saint-Côme
• “Petite Descente” river descent by canoe at Au Canot Volant for 2 people in Saint-Côme
• Please allow a 24 hours delay for booking confirmation
• Applicable taxes and service charge on meals to be added
• Because of the sanitary measures related to the Covid, some elements could be modified: example: breakfasts to be taken in bedroom, sauna and baths not accessible
• A 25% discount is exclusive to residents of Quebec able to provide a valid proof of residence
Optional places to visit nearby
• Parc régional de la Forêt Ouareau
• Mont-Tremblant National Park