Bisons and nature in Saint-Côme
for a 2 night stay
Enjoy everything Saint-Côme has to offer, including the Parc régional de la Chute-à-Bull and Swaggin trail.
Head to Terre des Bison in Rawdon to enjoy a tour of a fascinating farm and visit its big game interpretation centre.
Next, make a stop at Fromagerie Roy in the heart of town to stock up on some locally-made products before heading to Auberge Aux Quatre Matins. You’ll love the inn’s country-style décor, volcanic stone cooking, health centre, relaxation spa and warm welcome.
After a delicious breakfast, head to Parc régional de la Chute-à-Bull, located 15 minutes away by car, to explore the numerous kilometres of hiking trails. You’ll learn about the area’s log driving history and see the village’s replica covered bridge. Stop at the lookout for a beautiful view of Saint-Côme’s wilderness. Take a break at the top of the mountain or at the bottom of the 18-metre-high waterfall to refresh your feet and enjoy a moment of relaxation.
Make the most of your second night’s stay at Auberge Aux Quatre Matins to unwind fully.
Enjoy a tasty breakfast at the Auberge (included) before slowly making your way back home along scenic roads.
• 2 nights in a standard room at Auberge aux 4 Matins 3*** in Saint-Côme
• 2 breakfasts, 1 gourmet dinner – gratuities not included
• Access to outdoor pools
• Admission for 2 adults to the Parc régional de la Chute-à-Bull in Saint-Côme
• Access to La Terre des Bisons in Rawdon
• Please allow a 24 hours delay for booking confirmation
• Applicable taxes and service charge on meals to be added
• Because of the sanitary measures related to the Covid, some elements could be modified: example: breakfasts to be taken in bedroom, sauna and baths not accessible
• A 35% discount is exclusive to residents of Quebec able to provide a valid proof of residence
Optional places to visit nearby
• Parc régional de la Forêt Ouareau
• Mont-Tremblant National Park