Relaxation and hiking getaway in Saint-Côme
for a 2 night stay
Make the most of this package by combining relaxation, massage therapy, fine dining and nature at its best. It’s the perfect getaway to enjoy a change of scene and make some memories!
First, you’re invited to visit the magnificent gardens at Bonsaï Gros-Bec , located in Saint-Alphonse-Rodriguez, close to Rawdon. You’ll see a large collection of bonsais (tropical, semi-rustic, etc.) and enjoy a truly relaxing experience as you make your way through a small forest, the three wisdoms pavilion and a rocky hillside dotted with bonsais. You’ll also learn all about the art of bonsais with our interpretive signs, demos, courses and more
Then, make your way to Auberge aux Quatre Matins in Saint-Côme for a 4 p.m. check-in. You’ll stay two nights in a comfortable room. A massage therapy centre and Nordic baths are available onsite.
After a hearty breakfast, make your way to Mont-Tremblant , L’Assomption sector, located just a few minutes from the Auberge, where you can enjoy hiking, swimming and biking.
Back at the Auberge, unwind in the Nordic baths before sitting down to a 3-course dinner.
Following a delicious breakfast, you’ll enjoy a 60-minute Swedish massage per person. Have one last soak in the Nordic baths before heading back home fully relaxed and invigorated.
• 2 nights in a standard room at Auberge aux 4 Matins 3*** in Saint-Côme
• 2 breakfasts, 1 gourmet dinner – gratuities not included
• 60-minute Swedish massage per person
• Access to nordic Spa
• Access to Parc national du Mont-Tremblant – Secteur Assomption
• Access to Bonsaï Gros Bec in St-Alphonse-Rodriguez
• Please allow a 24 hours delay for booking confirmation
• Applicable taxes and service charge on meals to be added
• Because of the sanitary measures related to the Covid, some elements could be modified: example: breakfasts to be taken in bedroom, sauna and baths not accessible
• A 35% discount is exclusive to residents of Quebec able to provide a valid proof of residence
Optional places to visit nearby
• Parc régional de la Forêt Ouareau