Fresh air and relaxation at Lac Taureau
for a 2 night stay
Enjoy all of Lac Taureau's attractions this Winter, with this relaxing travel package to the affordable wilderness. After shaking up at Parc des Sept-Chutes, check-in to your own included swedish massage at the inn (advance reservation required). You'll also have access to tube sliding, skating, an ice rink, dog sledding ($), or snowmobiling ($)
Take route 131 North toward Sainte-Émélie-de-l’Energie, making your way to Saint-Zenon. Plan a stop at Parc regional des Sept-Chutes to explore the beautiful surroundings on snowshoes! Amidst unspoiled nature, enjoy some 12 km of hiking trails atop Mont Brassard and Mont Barriere, at an altitude of nearly 700 metres (2,000 feet). Spectacular views await you at the various lookout points.
After a wonderful day in the great outdoors, you’ll head to Auberge du Lac Taureau in Saint-Michel-des-Saints, where you’ll spend the next two nights.
After a tasty breakfast, make the most of the numerous activities available at the Auberge: cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, fat biking, hiking, skating, relaxing in the heated indoor and outdoor pools, hot tubs, saunas, billiards, table soccer, board games, or simply enjoy book reading around the fire place.
This package includes a 60-minute Swedish massage per person at the Auberge’s spa (advance reservation required).
Enjoy a delicious breakfast in the dining room. You have access to your room until 11 a.m. before checking out and heading back home.
• Lodging at Auberge du Lac Taureau 4****, in Saint-Michel-des-Saints
• From two nights in a standard or a signature room at the inn
• Resort fees : Access to equipments (skates, snowshoes, skis), tube sliding, team sport fields (hockey, broomball), indoor pool, sauna, whirlpool, outdoor paths, etc.
• 2 Swedish massages (60 minutes each) at the hotel’s spa (gratuities not included)
• Access to Parc regional des Sept-Chutes in Saint-Zenon
• Please allow a 24 hours delay for booking confirmation
• Applicable taxes to be added
• Because of the sanitary measures related to the Covid, some elements could be modified: example: breakfasts to be taken in bedroom, sauna and baths not accessible…
• A 25% discount is exclusive to residents of Quebec able to provide a valid proof of residence
Optional places to visit nearby
• Abbaye Val Notre-Dame and its store in Saint-Jean-de-Matha
• Super Sliding (Super Glissades) in Saint-Jean-de-Matha
• Terre des Bisons in Rawdon