Ski package at Saint-Come
for a 2 night stay
Stay at Auberge Val Saint-Come at the foot of the slopes and make the most of this fun-filled package comprising accommodations, skiing and an agritourism stop
Head to Rawdon for a tour of Terre des Bisons. You’ll learn about big game farming at the interpretation centre and have fun observing bison and wapiti as you walk or snowshoe along their trails.
Next, drop your bags off at Auberge Val Saint-Come where you’ll spend the next two nights. Strategically located at the foot the slopes, you’ll literally be at the heart of the action. And action may start today, as ski passes starts right after 4 pm!
Whether you’re a skier or boarder, you’ll love the outstanding snow conditions at the Val Saint-Come ski centre. Your package includes two full day lift tickets to explore the various trails.
Take advantage of your last few moments at the Auberge to lounge around until noon. You’ll head back home fully satisfied with your wonderful weekend getaway!
• Lodging at Auberge Val Saint-Come 3***, in Saint-Come
• From two nights in a room at the inn, next to the mountain
• Breakfasts (breakfast boxes served in room according to current sanitary conditions)
• Ski passes for the day at Ski Val Saint-Come in Saint-Come
• Access to Terre des Bisons in Rawdon
• Ski equipment rental available on site ($)
• Please allow a 24 hours delay for booking confirmation
• Applicable taxes to be added
• A 25% discount is exclusive to residents of Quebec able to provide a valid proof of residence
Optional places to visit nearby
• Fromagerie Roy in Rawdon
• National Trail in Saint-Come