Deluxe snowmobile getaway
for a 2 night stay
Make the most of winter with this package that includes a wide range of outdoor activities. Enjoy two nights in a deluxe room at an enchanting inn located in the heart of the forest. Breakfasts, suppers, activities on site, snowmobile rental for one day, indoor pool, spas – this deluxe getaway has it all!
Head to Saint-Zenon to discover the snowshoe trails at Parc regional des Sept-Chutes. The trails will lead you to magnificent viewpoints. Next, make your way to Auberge du Vieux Moulin in Sainte-Emelie-de-l’Energie. You’ll spend the next two nights in a deluxe room featuring a fireplace and claw-foot bathtub. On site you’ll have access to the indoor pool, outdoor spas (if possible), snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, hiking, skating and ice fishing. Top off your day with a 5-course gastronomic supper.
After a tasty breakfast, it’s time to hop on your snowmobile for a memorable ride through the forest. The package includes a snowmobile rental for two people for the day. After your 5-course supper, simply relax and enjoy the amenities available on site.
After breakfast, make the most of the outdoors or unwind in the spa before heading back home.
• Lodging at Auberge du Vieux Moulin, in Sainte-Emelie-de-L’Energie
• From two nights in a deluxe room at the inn
• Gourmet breakfasts
• Gourmet suppers (5-courses)
• One snowmobile rental for a day, departure from the Inn
• Access to Parc regional des Sept-Chutes in Saint-Zenon
• Includes one snowmobile for 2 people, more are available, please ask us for a custom price quote
• Included meals will be served in accordance to current sanitary requirements
• Please allow a 24 hours delay for booking confirmation
• Applicable taxes to be added
• A 25% discount is exclusive to residents of Quebec able to provide a valid proof of residence
Optional places to visit nearby
• La Source Bains Nordiques in Rawdon ($)
• Terre des Bisons in Rawdon
• Ski Montcalm in Rawdon ($)