Ski at leisure getaway
for a 2 night stay
Discover the beauty of a lakeside rustic setting. This package includes the warmth and comfort of Pourvoirie du Lac Blanc combined with ice fishing, access to the aquatic centre, numerous activities on site and cross-country skiing in Saint-Jean-de-Matha. The perfect getaway to enjoy winter to the fullest!
Make your way to Auberge du CVC Lanaudiere in Saint-Jean-de-Matha. Several kilometres of cross-country ski trails await you. Next head to Pourvoirie du Lac Blanc in Saint-Alexis-des-Monts, where you’ll spend the next two nights in a country-style room and have access to a wide range of activities on site. Before hitting the hay, why not take a dip in the heated pool and Jacuzzi – there’s no better way to unwind after a day in the great outdoors!
Today is all about taking in some fresh air and ice fishing. Vigorously energetic brook trout await you beneath the lake’s icy surface. The package includes one ice fishing fee per person (age 12 and up) with tip-ups provided and holes drilled. For the rest of the day, simply make the most of the enchanting site at Pourvoirie du Lac Blanc and the multiple activities available to you.
Enjoy your last few moments on site before heading back home, satisfied with your unique Winter getaway.
• Lodging at Pourvoirie du Lac Blanc 5*****, in Saint-Alexis-des-Monts
• From two nights in a country-style room
• One ice fishing fee per person age 12 and up, tip-ups provided and holes drilled
• Quota of 10 brook trout
• Access to aquatic centre with heated pool and Jacuzzi
• Access to snowshoeing and cross-country skiing trails
• Access to cross-country trails at Auberge du CVC Lanaudière in Saint-Jean-de-Matha
• Ski equipment rental available at Auberge du CVC Lanaudière ($)
• Breakfast boxes available upon request ($)
• Please allow a 24 hours delay for booking confirmation
• Applicable taxes to be added
• A 25% discount is exclusive to residents of Quebec able to provide a valid proof of residence
Optional places to visit nearby
• Vallee Verte Farm and cheese shop in Saint-Jean-de-Matha
• Val Notre-Dame Abbey and its regional products store in Saint-Jean-de-Matha