Winter adventures in Rawdon
for a 2 night stay
Come enjoy a memorable getaway in Rawdon, Lanaudiere. This itinerary is a perfect combination of comfort and adventure! Stay overnight in a warm bed and breakfast, go on a thrilling dog-sledding ride through the forest and discover the fascinating world of bison and big game. A fun and unique winter getaway!
Your first stop is in Rawdon, where you’ll enjoy an informative tour of Terre des Bisons. Learn about big game farming at the interpretation centre and have fun observing bison and wapiti as you walk or snowshoe along the Terre des Bisons trails.
Next, head to Auberge Le Cheval Bleu in Saint-Alphonse (5 minutes drive) for 2 nights. Breakfasts included in your package.
In the afternoon, head to Kinadapt in Rawdon where you’ll enjoy an unforgettable dog-sledding excursion. The “P’tit Coureur des Bois” package for two people is a total of 90 minutes, including a 30-minute dogsled ride, guided tour of the farm and visit with the dogs.
Take advantage of your last few moments onsite to explore the trails! You’ll head back home with a true sense of having made the most of winter.
• Lodging at Auberge Le Cheval Bleu 3***, in Rawdon
• From two nights at the inn
• Breakfasts included
• Le P’tit Coureur des Bois activity at Kinadapt in Rawdon
• Access to Terre des Bisons in Rawdon
• Please allow a 24 hours delay for booking confirmation
• Applicable taxes to be added
• A 25% discount is exclusive to residents of Quebec able to provide a valid proof of residence
• Due to sanitary measures in force, some activities may not be available at the time of your reservation. A postponement of the activity or another activity may be proposed to you.
Optional places to visit nearby
• Formagerie Roy in Rawdon
• La Source Bains Nordiques in Rawdon ($)
• Parc des chutes Dorwin in Rawdon