Dog-sledding and ice fishing Winter adventure
for a 2 night stay
Come enjoy a one-of-a-kind winter experience! Spending two nights in a comfortable hotel room at the centrally located Days Inn in Berthierville, you’ll get to try ice fishing and go on a unique dog-sledding adventure.
Your day kicks off with a dog-sledding ride at Aventures Liguoriennes in Saint-Liguori. You’ll get the chance to drive your own dog team with the “La Sucrerie” excursion, making your way through beautiful trails for nearly 2,5 hours. Along the way, you’ll stop at a private sugar shack for a tasty snack featuring local products.
Next, head to Berthierville. Ideally located in the region, the Days Inn welcomes you in a Vintage room, where you’ll spend the next two nights.
After a hearty breakfast, make your way to Pourvoirie Roger Gladu for a day in the great outdoors. In the enchanting setting of the archipelago of Lac Saint-Pierre, you’ll enjoy a unique winter experience fishing for walleye and pike. The heated cabin will keep you warm and comfortable all day long, whatever the weather.
After enjoying a tasty breakfast, it’s already time to check out. On your way back home, make a stop at the Delices D’Antan bakery to stock up on some of its famous potato donuts and other delicious local treats!
• Lodging at Day Inn Berthierville 3***, in Berthierville
• From two nights in a Vintage room
• Breakfast boxes featuring local flavours
• « La Sucrerie » excursion at Aventures Liguoriennes in Saint-Liguori
• A fishing cabin with firewood and equipment at Pourvoirie Roger Gladu in Saint-Ignace-de-Loyola
• Please allow a 24 hours delay for booking confirmation
• Applicable taxes to be added
• A 25% discount is exclusive to residents of Quebec able to provide a valid proof of residence
• Due to sanitary measures in force, some activities may not be available at the time of your reservation. A postponement of the activity or another activity may be proposed to you.
Optional places to visit nearby
• Fromagerie Roy in Rawdon
• La Source Bains Nordiques in Rawdon ($)
• Terre des Bisons in Rawdon