Romantic getaway to Joliette
for a 2 night stay
Sometimes, you don’t need to make a long trip to reconnect with a loved one. Two and a half days in Joliette is sure to do the trick!
Arrive in Joliette at Hôtel Château Joliette in late afternoon for cocktail hour. Then head to the restaurant La Table G where you’ll enjoy delicious locally sourced food in an enchanting setting.
In the evening, enjoy a stroll on the terrace, taking in the beautiful views of the L’Assomption river flowing by.
After a tasty breakfast, head over to the Parc régional des chutes Monte-à-Peine-et-des-Dalles, located 30 minutes away by car, to explore the numerous kilometres of hiking trails. Before heading out, ask the hotel staff to prepare you a picnic to bring to the park. (Not included)
Upon returning to the city, stroll around Joliette’s charming centre and enjoy some window shopping.
After breakfast, make your way to the Musée d’art de Joliette, located just a 7-minute walk away. The Musée d’art de Joliette is the third largest museum in Québec and features an impressive collection of over 8,500 local and international works of art. Head back home in the afternoon.
• From 2 nights in a Comfort room at Hôtel Château Joliette 4****, in Joliette
• 2 breakfast boxes
• 2 cocktails at the bistro and 2 dinners at the restaurant La Table G (gratuities on meals included) if sanitary conditions permit
• Admission at the Musée d’art de Joliette in Joliette
• Admission at the Parc régional des chutes Monte-à-Peine-et-des-Dalles
• Please allow a 24 hours delay for booking confirmation
• Applicable taxes to be added
• Because of the sanitary measures related to the Covid, some elements could be modified: example: breakfasts to be taken in bedroom
• If the bistro and the restaurant are closed due to sanitary measures, a reduction of 100$ + taxes per person will be applied on the package price
• A 25% discount is exclusive to residents of Quebec able to provide a valid proof of residence
Optional places to visit nearby
• Vignoble Saint-Thomas in Saint Thomas
• Place Bourget, in downtown Joliette
• Jardins de la Maison Antoine-Lacombe in Saint-Charles-Borromée