Cottage getaway, dogsledding and bisons
for a 2 night stay
This magnificent Winter package includes some unique natural environments and fauna, including a two night stay (or more) in a beautiful cottage, a long dog-sledding ride under the trees, and sighting of some great bovines at Terre des Bisons.
Arrival in Rawdon. Make your way to Terre des Bisons, a dynamic, friendly bison farm that offers an interpretation centre, meats and other products sold directly to consumers. Visit their new big game interpretation centre, including an exhibition room and art gallery.
Today, the mushers and team of Alaskan dogs at Aventures Liguoriennes will take you on “La Grande Virée” excursion! After a 15-minute theoretical intro session on sledding techniques, you’ll make your way through breathtaking trails for a 1.5 to 2-hour dog-sledding ride.
Enjoy the comfort of your cottage up to 11 am before making your way back home. Don’t forget to make a stop at Fromagerie Roy, located in the heart of the village of Rawdon, to stock up on delicious local products.
• Lodging at Chalets des Pins 4****, in Rawdon
• From two nights in a 2 room cottage
• Access to the lake ice rink, and snowshoeing paths on site
• « La Grande Virée » excursion at Aventures Liguoriennes in Saint-Liguori
• Access to Terre des Bisons in Rawdon
• Please allow a 24 hours delay for booking confirmation
• Applicable taxes to be added
• A 25% discount is exclusive to residents of Quebec able to provide a valid proof of residence
• Due to sanitary measures in force, some activities may not be available at the time of your reservation. A postponement of the activity or another activity may be proposed to you.
Optional places to visit nearby
• Tournee des cantons cross-country skiing paths in Rawdon
• La Source Bains Nordiques in Rawdon ($)
• Parc des chutes Dorwin in Rawdon