Winter getaway in a cottage in Saint-Come
for a 2 night stay
Come enjoy some quality family time in a large rustic cottage on the shores of the L’Assomption River, a few minutes from the village of Saint-Come, snowshoe trails and the Val Saint-Come ski resort. Outdoor fun and a visit to a bison farm will make this winter getaway a memorable one!
Arriving in Saint-Come, make your way to Au Canot Volant, where you’ll spend the next two nights. Settle into your large rustic cottage on the shores of the L’Assomption River. With a fully equipped kitchen and outdoor fireplace (wood provided), all that’s missing is your own bedding. Enjoy your warm and comfortable base camp, strategically located to explore the surrounding area.
Head to Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci to discover the snowshoe trails at Parc regional de la Foret Ouareau. The trails will lead you to magnificent viewpoints. A reinvigorating day in the great outdoors, surrounded by the silence of the forest.
On this last day, you’ll discover a fascinating world. Head to Rawdon for an informative tour of Terre des Bisons. Learn about big game farming at the interpretation centre and have fun observing bison and wapiti as you walk or snowshoe along the trails. You’ll head back home filled with great memories of a unique family weekend.
• Lodging in the large cabin at Au Canot Volant, in Saint-Come (can accommodate up to 12 people)
• From two nights in a large cabin
• Access to Parc regional de la Foret Ouareau in Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci
• Access to Terre des Bisons in Rawdon
• Bring your own bed sheets and towels or
• Bedding rental available ($)
• Price based on double occupancy : Possibility to add people to this package for $17 per adult before rebates and taxes and $10 per child (6-12 years old) before rebates and taxes.
• Please allow a 24 hours delay for booking confirmation
• Applicable taxes to be added
• A 25% discount is exclusive to residents of Quebec able to provide a valid proof of residence
Optional places to visit nearby
• Ski Val Saint-Come in Saint-Come ($)