Winter getaway in Saint-Jean-de-Matha
for a 2 night stay
Enjoy a wonderful winter getaway in Saint-Jean-de-Matha with a wide range of outdoor activities available at your accommodation site. The perfect package to unwind and enjoy a change of scene while making the most of the outdoors.
Make your way to Auberge du CVC Lanaudiere in Saint-Jean-de-Matha where you’ll spend the next two nights. You’ll be at the foot of the slopes of the famous Super Glissades! Several kilometres of cross-country ski trails await you. Explore them at your own pace, knowing you’ll be topping off your day in comfortable accommodations surrounded by beautiful snowscapes.
Start your day with a delicious continental breakfast served in your room (or in the dining room), depending on the health measures in place. Next, set out to explore the numerous snowshoe trails onsite, taking in the silence and beauty of the wide-open spaces and snow-covered trees.
In the evening, why not hit the snow tubing slopes at Super Glissades ($)? Fun guaranteed!
Take the time to enjoy your breakfast. Take route to Saint-Zenon. Plan a stop at Parc regional des Sept-Chutes to explore the beautiful surroundings on snowshoes! Amidst unspoiled nature, enjoy some 12 km of hiking trails atop Mont Brassard and Mont Barriere, at an altitude of nearly 700 metres (2,000 feet). Spectacular views await you at the various lookout points.
• Lodging at Auberge du CVC Lanaudiere 3***, in Saint-Jean-de-Matha
• From two nights in a comfortable room
• Breakfasts (breakfast boxes served in room according to current sanitary conditions)
• Access to cross-country skiing paths
• Access to Parc regional des Sept-Chutes in Saint-Zenon
• Ski and snowshoe equipment rental available on site ($)
• Enjoy Super Glissades snow tubing for an extra of $35.88 per person (-25% of discount), plus tax in option
• Please allow a 24 hours delay for booking confirmation
• Applicable taxes to be added
• A 25% discount is exclusive to residents of Quebec able to provide a valid proof of residence
Optional places to visit nearby
• Qui sème récolte! in Saint-Jean-de-Matha
• Val Notre-Dame Abbey and its regional products store in Saint-Jean-de-Matha
• Ferme La Vallee Verte cheese shop in Saint-Jean-de-Matha