Sweet week-end at Montagne Coupee
for a 2 night stay
This package is ideal for epicureans in search of relaxation, as well as cross-country skiing and snowshoeing enthusiasts
Make your way to Saint-Jean-de-Matha. Stop in at the Val Notre-Dame Abbey to purchase some delicious local products, such as caramels, chocolates, cheeses and other Lanaudiere goodies. Next, head to the top of the mountain to your room where you’ll drop off your bags and spend the next two nights. The team at the Auberge Montagne Coupee will offer you a warm welcome!
Today is all about relaxation. After a delicious breakfast (included), head to the spa of Auberge La Montagne Coupee for a 60-minute massage.
Auberge La Montagne Coupee await you at the end of the day, may you chose some of its delightful optional dining room supper ($).
After enjoying a tasty breakfast and checking out of your room, set out to explore the beautiful CVC Lanaudiere ski resort, located 10 minutes away by car. You’ll discover a delightful haven of peace and breathtaking scenery. Cross-country ski enthusiasts will love the classic trails and skate-skiing trails.
• Lodging at Auberge La Montagne Coupee 4****, in Saint-Jean-de-Matha
• From two nights in a country-style room at the inn
• One hour relaxing massage
• Admission for one day at CVC Lanaudiere (cross-country skiing) in Saint-Jean-de-Matha (equipment rental not included)
• Please allow a 24 hours delay for booking confirmation
• Applicable taxes to be added
• Because of the sanitary measures, breakfasts will be taken in room
• A 25% discount is exclusive to residents of Quebec able to provide a valid proof of residence
Optional places to visit nearby
• Val Notre-Dame Abbey in Saint-Jean-de-Matha
• Qui Seme Recolte! in Saint-Jean-de-Matha
• Canards Maurel-Coulombe in Saint-Jean-de-Matha
• Maison Louis-Cyr in Saint-Jean-de-Matha ($)