Agritourism Guided Tour
The region of Lanaudière is more than just a rich and fertile place – it’s also a favourite of Montreal locavores – food enthusiasts.
Today, we’ll take you on a tour of some great local food destinations. The land is alive and offers an abundant of produce making it a wonder to discover and experience. Important: this one-day guided tour is suitable for anyone 4 years old and up capable of walking a few minutes at a time. It is your responsibility to ensure you have the appropriate clothing before your departure. It is strongly recommended for everyone to bring their own reusable water bottle. Guaranteed departures from the Montreal region between 7 am and 7:30 am.
Early morning departure from Montreal to Lanaudière. Along the way, you’ll see the Dorwin Falls, enjoy a meditative visit at Bonsaï sur la Colline in Saint-Alphonse-Rodriguez and a visit of the Quebec Wild Game Centre in Rawdon. For lunch, enjoy a meal outdoors at Auberge du Cheval Bleu in Saint-Alphonse-Rodriguez. During the afternoon, a stop at the Val Notre-Dame Abbey store in Saint-Jean-de-Matha, then visit the Saint-Gabriel wine cellars in Saint-Gabriel-de-Brandon to enjoy a tasting of its seven organic wines. In season, from August to October, the tour will end with a visit to La Courgerie (squash farm) in Sainte-Élisabeth. Guaranteed departure includes round-trip transportation from Montreal, the services of a bilingual tour guide, all entrance fees, one meal featuring fresh products, travel documentation, all taxes and FICAV
- 7:00 to 7:30 am: Departure from Montreal
- 9:15 am: Stop at Dorwin Falls
- 10:00 am: Guided tour of Quebec Wild Game Centre
- 11:00 am: Guided tour of Bonsaï sur la Colline
- 12:30 pm: Outdoor meal at Auberge du Cheval Bleu
- 3:00 pm: Stop at Val Notre-Dame Abbey store
- 4:00 pm: Guided tour and wine tasting at Vignoble Saint-Gabriel
- (5:00 pm from August to October: Guided tour at La Courgerie)
- 7:00 to 7:30 pm: Arrival back in Montreal